ROSA Gallery Fine Art Artists’ Quality Watercolour Paints
ROSA Paints were developed in collaboration with professional artists. Taking artists’ remarks and preferences into consideration, key features like colour palette, transparency and intensity of each colour, paint consistency and easy brushing were defined.
ROSA Gallery Fine Art Watercolour Paints are designed and produced in Ukraine using high-quality materials, professional approach and modern specialized equipment ensuring the quality of their products.
ROSA Gallery Artists’ Watercolours give the artists opportunity to apply various art techniques.
• The colours of the paint are the same in both the tub, and in the dish – the only recipe
• Paints are well blurry even after drying.
• Base 100% Organic gum arabic provides perfect adhesion and even colour flow
• Cobalt, cadmium and earth colours are based on natural pigments
• Most colours of the palette – single-pixel, which makes it possible to create pure shades when mixing
• High lightfastness of pigments will keep working in its original form over time
• High-quality organic and inorganic pigments guarantee purity and transparency of each colours
• High pigment concentration supplies the artists with a wide range of colours: from airy transparent to full opaque
• Natural drying providing easy dilution and brushing properties