Supracolor Soft Aquarelle
- Superior-quality water-soluble colour pencils for the most exacting requirements: artists, illustrators, graphic art, art tuition.
- 120 colours, also available individually.
- Lead: water-soluble, soft, Ø 3.8 mm, high breakingstrength, very economical thanks to their exceptional covering power.
- Bright colours, excellent lightfastness.
- Shaft: hexagonal, end-sealed in the same colour as the lead, marked with colour name and code.
- Best cedar
- Certified FSC Forest Stewardship Council
- Product conforms to EN71 (CE)
- Product conforms to ASTM D4236 (AP for USA only)
- Techniques: crosshatching, graded applications, watercolour effects, washes, unlimited blending possibilities, mixed media – can be combined with Pablo permanent colour pencils, Neocolor pastels and Gouache.
- Recommended for works on big surfaces.
|3888.312||Metal Tin with 12 assorted colours||7610186043123||£22.08|
|3888.318||Metal Tin with 18 assorted colours||7610186043185||£33.33|
|3888.330||Metal Tin with 30 assorted colours||7610186043307||£57.49|
|3888.340||Metal Tin with 40 assorted colours||7610186044403||£78.33|
|3888.380||Metal Tin with 80 assorted colours||7610186043802||£162.49|
|3888.420||Metal Tin with 120 assorted colours||7610186044205||£258.33|
|3888.480||Luxury wooden box with 80 assorted colours||7610186044809||£249.99|
|3888.920||Luxury wooden box with 120 assorted colours||7610186049200||£349.99|
|3888.285||Perspex stand with 726 colour pencils, consisting of 12 pencils each of 40 Basic colours and 3 pencils each of 80 Complementary colours I & II||7610186004827||£1,361.25|
|3888.||Box of 3 colour pencils of one colours (80 Complementary I & II||£5.63|
|3888.||Box of 12 colour pencils of one colour (40 Basic colours)||£22.50|
|Draw and wash: draw the subject with Supracolor Soft then carefully work details or disperse the colours loosely with a moist brush. This brings out subtle tones and adds vibrancy to the subject.||Smudging: spray the drawing with water and smudge sections with a finger.||Powdered pigment: first draw the subject with a moist brush, then rub pigment off the pencil point onto the wet areas with sandpaper. Blow off loose pigment.|