- Very high-quality oil pastels for professional and amateur artist’s requirements.
- Also recommended for advanced tuition.
- 96 colours, also available individually.
- Pastel: water-resistant colours, soft, non-powdery, soluble in turpentine (spirits of turpentine).
- Very high pigment concentration, economical in use thanks to the high covering capacity.
- Excellent colour stability.
- Excellent lightfastness.
- Techniques: unlimited colour blending possibilities, templates, impregnating and colouring, finger dragging. Also recommended for use on dark paper.
- Applicable on various supports (paper, cardboad, canvas, a.s.o.).
Cardboard box with 12 assorted colours
|7400.324||Cardboard box with 24 assorted colours||7610186 263248||£44.99|
|7400.348||Cardboard box with 48 assorted colours||7610186 263484||£95.83|
|7400.396||Metal tin with 96 assorted colours||7610186 263965||£199.99|
|7400.996||Luxury wooden box 96 assorted colours||7610186 273261||£283.33|
|7400.298||Perspex stand with 150 oil pastels, 48 assorted Complementary colours||7610186 262982||£281.25|
|7400.299||Perspex stand with 150 oil pastels, 48 assorted Basic colours||7610186 262999||£281.25|
|7400.||Box of 3 oil pastels of one colour (96 colours)||£5.63|
|Templates: apply the pastel around the edge of a smooth template. Rub the colours off the template onto the paper with your finger.||Sgrafitto: overlay the colour then scratch the top layer with a knife or spatula.||Shading and paper volume effects.|