- Superior-quality water-soluble artists’ pastels for the most exacting requirements: artists, illustrators, graphic art, art tuition.
- 126 colours, also available individually.
- Water-soluble artists’ pastels, soft and easy to work, strong bright colours, very economical thanks to their exceptional covering power, excellent lightfastness.
- Product conforms to ASTM D4236 (AP for USA only).
- Techniques: Dry or wet drawing on all materials
- Watercolour effects, washes, scraping out
- Suitable for use on (illuminated) signs and panels
Retail (ex. VAT)
|7500.310||Metal tin with 10 assorted colours||7610186243103||£14.16|
|7500.315||Metal tin with 15 assorted colours||7610186243158||£21.66|
|7500.330||Metal tin with 30 assorted colours||7610186243301||£44.16|
|7500.340||Metal tin with 40 assorted colours||7610186243400||£65.83|
|7500.384||Metal tin with 84 assorted colours||7610186243844||£149.99|
|7500.911||Metal tin with 10 assorted spring colours||7630002324380||£14.16|
|7500.912||Metal tin with 10 assorted summer colours||7630002324397||£14.16|
|7500.913||Metal tin with 10 assorted Autumn colours||7630002 324403||£14.16|
|7500.484||Luxury wooden box with 84 assorted colours||7610186244841||£249.99|
|7500.298||Perspex stand with 420 wax pastels, 42 assorted complimentary I colours||7610186242984||£612.50|
|7500.299||Perspex stand with 420 wax pastel, 42 assorted basic colours||7610186242991||£612.50|
|7500.515||Creative Box consisting of Ref 7500.315, Ref 0115.202 water brush and 12 watercolour postcards||7630002 329934||£31.66|
|7500.||Box of 10 wax pastels of one colour (116 colours)||£14.58|
Neocolor II Techniques
|Rainbow technique: pick up the graded colours from a smooth palette and place the brush flat on the paper.||Watercolours: make a sketch, sprinkle it with water and allow the colours to dilute. Pick up colours from a palette and paint in wet as watercolour. Apply Neocolor II onto smooth paper and spread it onto the design with a stiff brush.||Wash and varnish: hold the pastel flat and draw on moistened paper. Colour the design with a brush full of Neocolor II. Cover the dry layers with a transparent layer.|