- Superior-quality artists’ pastels for the most exacting requirements: artists, illustrators, graphic art, art tuition.
- Recommended for creative (craft) activities.
- 60 colours, also available individually.
- Water-resistant artists’ pastels, soft and easy to work, very economical thanks to their exceptional covering power, excellent lightfastness.
- Product conforms to EN 71 (CE) and ASTM D4236 (AP for USA only).
- Techniques: Usable on various materials: paper, cardboard, glass, wood, leather, fabric, stone, a.s.o… – Soluble in turpentine (spirits of turpentine). – Encaustic on hot metal. – Can be combined with Neocolor II Water-soluble.
Retail (ex. VAT)
|7000.310||Metal tin with 10 assorted colours||7610186 223105||£14.16|
|7000.315||Metal tin with 15 assorted colours||7610186 223150||£21.66|
|7000.330||Metal tin with 30 assorted colours||7610186 223303||£44.16|
|7000.340||Metal tin with 40 assorted colours||7610186 037542||£65.83|
|7004.310||Metal tin with 10 wax pastel assorted metallic colours||7610186 239120||£16.66|
|7000.460||Cardboard Gift box with 60 assorted colour||7630002 319003||£149.99|
|7000.299||Perspex stand with 500 wax pastels, 50 assorted colours||7610186 039799||£729.17|
|7000.||Box of 10 wax pastels of one colour (40 colours)||£14.58|
|7004.||Box of 10 metallic wax pastel of one colour (10 colours)||£14.58|
|0012.009||Metal crayon holder, hexagonal||7610186 591303||£20.83|
|0450.000||Scraper for Neocolor I (10/pack)||7610186 999710||£24.92|
Neocolor I Techniques
|Encaustic: place a sheet of heavy paper on a heated surface. Draw with Neocolor I, allowing the pastel to melt. Work in any remaining bits with a spatula.||Neocolor I, particularly the metallic colours, gives good, luminous coverage even on dark paper.||Scraping: apply a thick layer of clear Neocolor I onto smooth paper. Cover it with a thin layer of Acrylic. Let it dry then scrape back the surface to create the design required.|