Very high pigment concentration
Exceptional lightfastness can be applied dry or water-soluble
- The extra-fine quality of MUSEUM AQUARELLE colour pencils makes them perfect for all the requirements of watercolour painting and artistic drawing.Leads: Soft, Ø 3.8 mm, strong point.
- Exceptional colour fastness.
- Pencil: Hexagonal shape, 8 plys, top-quality cedar wood, easy sharpening, matt finish, matt colour cap matches the lead colour, identification number.
- 100% water-soluble immediately.
- High pigment density.
- Low powdering.
- Optimal transparency with no veiled effect.
- Brilliant and vibrant colours.
- Techniques: watercolour, washes, crosshatching, graded applications, unlimited blending possibilities, mixed media. – dry or wet drawing on all supports (paper, cardboard, canvas, etc
Retail (ex. VAT)
|3510.312||Cardboard box with 12 assorted colours||7630002 320733||£32.49|
|3510.420||Cardboard box with 20 Landscape colours||7630002 322034||£53.74|
|3510.920||Cardboard box with 20 Marine colours||7630002 322010||£53.74|
|3510.476||Luxury wooden box with 76 assorted colours||7630002 324366||£291.66|
|3510.299||Perspex stand with 252 colour pencils, 76 assorted colours||7630002 324274||£6682.5|
|3510.||Box of 3 colour pencils of one colour (76 colours)||£8.13|
|Watercolours: lay down the palette of colours you want on dry paper. Pick them up with a moist brush and start painting.||Create blends by applying the paint on watercolour paper you have already moistened. As the colours spread you can produce some surprising effects.||Apply watercolour over a layer that has already dried to create a transparent or a glazed effect.|