Smooth and permanent lead for artists and creative professionals
Lightfastness in compliance with the highest international standard: ASTM D-6901
Wide range of colours developed with a large variety of highly concentrated pigments
- Colour pencil for highest requirements: artists and creative professionals.
- 76 colours, available in separate colours.
- Lead: water-resistant, smooth with a maximal covering power and a high pigment concentration for bright and intense colours. Ø 3.8 mm.
- Lightfastness: Compliance with the highest international standards concerning colour pencils’ lightfastness: ASTM D-6901.
- Shaft: round, 8 plys, end-sealed in the same colour as the lead, marked with colour name and code.
- Best cedar.
- Certified FSC Forest Stewardship Council
- Product conforms to ASTM D4236 (AP for USA only).
- Techniques: Permanent and smooth lead particularly recommended for mixings and gradations, blendings and also shading and burnishing with a white pencil.
- The colour pencil Luminance 6901 is complementary with the other pencils of the Artist range, Pablo and Supracolor.
- The smooth lead of Luminance 6901 pencils requires the use of a well-sharpened pencil sharpener.
Retail (ex. VAT)
|6901.720||Cardboard box with 20 assorted colours||7630002 327626||£54.99|
|6901.740||Cardboard box with 40 assorted colours||7630002 327633||£108.33|
|6901.776||Cardboard box with 76 assorted colours + 2 blenders||7630002 327640||£224.99|
|6901.476||Luxury wooden box with 76 assorted colours||7630002 319683||£291.66|
|6901.297||Perspex Stand with 252 colour pencils, consisting of 3 each of 76 assorted colours||7630002 315630||£732.90|
|6901.||Box of 3 colour pencils of one colour (76 colours)||£8.72|
|0902.302||Full blender bright 2 sticks,blistercarded||7630002 315050||£3.74|
|A wash beforehand with Supracolor Soft to tint the sheet of paper and give big volumes and base colours||Creation of undulating effects on the vase with Supracolor Soft using two techniques, “wet on wet” and “dry on wet”.||Shading and paper volume effects with Luminance 6901 that are applied without altering the watercolour parts. Dense colouring of certain parts of the vase to accentuate the volume and intensify shadows.|