Gouache with a velvet-feel, which does not form cracks
Possibility to obtain watercolour effects
- New metal box more environment-friendly and practical
- Bright colours, good lightfastness levels and economical in use thanks to a high pigment concentration.
- Studio quality recommended for amateur artists and school use.
- Available in assorted boxes and individual colours.
- Tubes: 23 colours.
- Cakes: 16 colours.
- The manufacturing process by drying of the mass ensures an unrivalled thick buttery consistency.
- Product conforms to EN71 (CE)
- Techniques: opaque and transparent painting.
- Easy colour blending.
|1000.308||Metal box of 7 water colour pans, 1 x 10ml tube white and 1 brush||7610186 143083||£20.83|
|1000.315||Metal box of 14 water colour pans, 1 x 10ml tube white and 1 brush||7610186 143151||£31.66|
|1000.||Box of 12 pans of one colour, 15 assorted colours||£21.00|
|1000.299||Perspex Stand with 168 pans in 14 assorted colours||7610186142994||£294.00|
|2001.408||Box of 8 tubes poster colours + 1 brush||7610186 154089||£24.99|
|2001.312||Metal box of 12 tubes poster colours and 1 brush||7610186 154317||£37.49|
|2003.305||Box of 5 assorted Primary colours - 10ml tubes||7610186 159091||£15.83|
|2103.305||Box of 5 assorted Primary colours - 21ml tubes||7610186 131318||£27.49|
Gouache Studio Techniques
|Watercolour effects or a thick surface texture can be obtained depending on the amount of water used. Create special effects with a brush, sponge or cotton bud, a.s.o.||Paper batik: combine Gouache with Neopastel oil pastels.||Water-based designs: apply different patches of colour and work them with a flat piece of wood or painting knife. Thin films of paint produce stunning swirls of colour. Draw a design with water on your painting and scrape away the top layer.|