Fibralo Fibre Tipped Pens
- Superior quality, 3-year storage guarantee against drying out.
- Recommended for sketching out rough drafts, drawing instruction, and colouring.
- Water-based ink, water-soluble, ink does not penetrate the paper, washable on most modern fabrics.
- Fiber tipped pens with medium-size point,
- 30 colours, also avilable indvidually
- Product conforms to EN71 (CE).
Retail (ex. VAT)
|0185.310||Metal tin with 10 assorted colours||7610186 303104||£14.99|
|0185.315||Metal tin with 15 assorted colours||7610186 303159||£21.66|
|0185.324||Metal tin with 24 assorted colours||7610186 303241||£36.66|
|0185.330||Metal tin with 30 assorted colours||7610186 303302||£48.33|
|0185.299||Perspex stand with 300 fibre tipped pens, 30 assorted colours||7610186 302992||£475.00|
|0185.||Wallet with 10 fibre tipped pens of one colour (30 colours)||£15.83|
|Beam and wash tint techniques: draw with several felt tips united in a beam. For water colour effects, wet and shade off. The stroke fuses, shines even more and acts like colour ink. Beautiful contrasts appear, due to the diffusion effect.||Sketching and colouring: the Fibralo and Fancolor are ideal for architecture and concept sketching. The trait is clear and saturated, delivering the typical felt tip characteristics, specific to drawing. For colouring in, apply the colour onto a non-absorbent surface and paint with a damp paint brush to realise a watercolour effect.||Stencils: follow the contours of your ready-cut stencil, with Fibralo or Fancolor felt tips. Remove the stencil and blur out the traits with a humid paint brush.|