Blenders and Materials
- A universal colourless oil and wax-based medium for mixing, blending and intensifying colours.
- Gloss effect and colour protection. It forms a waterproof coating and increases protection against UV.
- Hexagonal shape, economical to use − 100% of the blender can be used for a very wide choice of applications.
- Flexible use: sharpened like a pencil for detailed work or applied flat to cover large areas.
- Ideal complement to Caran d’Ache colour pencils, graphites and wax pastels, its quality is intended for creative professionals, art students and amateur artists.
- The Sketcher is a specific blue pencil with fine, soft and resistant lead allowing at once a delicate work and large work for basic sketches.
- It does not appear during the reproductions in black-and-white (scans, photocopies, etc.).
- Ideal for comic strips, animated films, cartoons and illustrations, etc.
- Easily erasable, the Sketcher of Caran d’Ache is the perfect pencil to correct sketches while maintaining the cleanliness of the lines.
Natural charcoals and stumps
- Excellent for sketching, figure drawing and portraits.
- Studio quality for drawing and painting : 220 g/m2, 20 sheets, acid-free, pH-neutral.
- Professional quality for water-colour: High quality, 300 g/m2, 20 sheets, natural white, acid-free, “100% Cotton”, fine-grained, pH-neutral. One corner precutted. Excellent for Supracolor, Prismalo, Neoart, Museum, watercolours, Technalo, Fibralo.
- Professional quality for drawing and sketching: High quality, 280 g/m2, 20 sheets, natural white, acid-free, “100% Cotton”, fine-grained, pH-neutral.
- One corner precutted. Excellent for Pablo, Neopastel, Art by Caran d’Ache, Soft Pastels, Technograh.
- Protector spray for oil and wax pastels (170 ml)
- Spray for pencils, charcoals and dry pastels (400 ml)
|Item No.||Description||EAN Barcode||Retail (ex. VAT)|
|0902-302||Full blender bright – blister, 2 pieces on card||763000231505||£3.33|
|0903-302||Sketcher/N on-Photo blue pencil – blister, 2 on card||7630002 316682||£4.16|
|0454-000||Drawing Pad, studio quality, European A3 size, 20 sheets|
|0454-004||Drawing Pad, studio quality, European A4 size, 20 sheets||7610186 110047||£|
|0454-005||Drawing Pad, professional quality, Water-colour, 23x31cm, 20 sheets||7610186 004476||£|
|0454-006||Drawing Pad, professional quality, Water-colour, 31x41cm, 20 sheets||7610186 004452||£|
|0454-007||Drawing Pad, professional quality, Drawing & sketching, 23x31cm, 20 sheets||7610186 004438||£|
|0545-008||Drawing Pad, professional quality, Drawing & sketching, 31x41xxm. 20 sheets||7610186 004414||£|
|0454-011||Pastel, tinted paper 3 colours, 24x32cm, 12 sheets||7610186 004414|
|0177-304||Stump 70mm||7610186 800139||£11.46|
|0776-493||Natural charcoal in plastic tube, 3 pieces||7610186 004124||£3.13|
|0776-496||Natural charcoal medium||7610186 442100||£|
|0911-000||Fixatives, Protector spray for oil and wax pastels (170ml)||7610186 800108||£|
|0913-000||Spray for pencils, charcoal and dry pastels (400ml)||7610186 000980||£|
|0116-201||Spray pump plastic (50ml) empty||7610186 031335||£|